Saturday, September 27, 2008

Joe gets NUMBER 2 congrats to him


Joe asked the magic question, one that I have been waiting for, for 54 posts!

And here is the award winning question.


Q: Why at the end of your posts do you put "I hope that this clears it up for you."

Shouldn't you be sure it did?


A: Well Joe, when it comes to you and my other regular readers I am sure. But with all the black boxes and random hits we get one can never be to sure about who lands on your site.

So I leave that little note to let them know that I can draw them a little picture or even spell it out a bit if needed.


And so far you are the only person to ask about that at the end of my posts. I have had other readers comment around it like " yes that does clear it up for me thanks" but you are the first to "ask me why." and for that you get the Question award. Hold it dear to your computer they don't get given out easy.


I hope that this clears it up for you.

1 comment:

Practically Joe said...

WOW! Thanks.
I ask an "award winning" question ...
and for that I get #2?
Do you mean I get poo?
I'll take it!