Monday, August 18, 2008

Take five and e-mail me in the morning !

M&M has answered my question......Well sort of!
She likes playing this game A LOT!

OK here we go! She answered my question by giving me 5 more ( Which is enough ammo for me to bring the house down around her ears.....but will I)

Q:1 The day of rest?

Q:2 Who actually get rest on a Sunday?

Q:3 If it were truly a day of rest would we like the day better?

Q:4 Is it not true that although God rested on Sunday, he did not go back to work on Monday?

Q:5 Did you notice that I answer this entire question with question's (plug your ears!)


A:1 Yes "most" religions believe that on the 7th day (Sunday) God rested. (Although some feel that this day was Saturday.)

A:2 I do!

A:3 Again I do!

A:4 Sure he did, he (and you did notice I said HE) had to start listening to peoples dumb questions first thing Monday morning .....Hmmm it's Monday morning and I'm dealing with questions ........NAAAAAAA.

And now for the BIG number 5

A: I did notice that I have already gotten a weeks worth of questions ( I believe that we talked about mutable questions before) from you in one day. ( I think it is going to be a long week) But have failed to find one answer! BAD MONKEY BAD!. And I was so counting on you!.
But since you helped me score points with my lady "Friend" over there, all I will say is, YES I DID. LMAOROTFPMP.

I hope that this clears it up for you.

1 comment:

E.Rae said...

Hilarious!
p.s I shall refrain from more questions tonight and apologise for being a pain. I did email you my controversial tree answer on Friday.