Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Question avoided.....I think NOT! (Oh m&M)

My dear M & M, the only way to avoid a question, is not to mention it all together!
Just because the way form something to pen does not mean I can't get the hint
that you need further clarification. (you will learn this today).

The fact that YOU are not aware the the word "bloke" was a British term,
does not mean that it's not a British term. Although it is used in Australia,
Australia Was populated by the British (that is where you sent all your undesirables,
which I still can't figure out. You should of switched it to leaving them there and you go to the land of the sun.) (but that's just me). Sorry got off track.

Then the use of "bestest" and "bloke" in my post in your comments,
being some kind of hidden way to bolster myself up. (you make me laugh)
I had to stop and try to figure out how you could come up with that one.
(this is where you need to stop and look at my profile photo). I am a middle
aged man if I was going to do something like that I would of used proper (American) English!
And since I am bolder than bold print there would have been no "question" about what I
was meaning. Thank you very much!.

Now for the "real" question;
Q: Where do I consider to be the best part of the U.S.A. ?
M&M If you wanted to know where I lived you could of just asked that. (silly girl)
The best place to live here in the U.S.A. (you have looked at the photo's on my other blog right)
for me is central Oregon (also known as the high desert) the winters are beautiful (cold)
but the spring, summer and fall are to die for!. (plus it's 5,400 miles from the nearest "bloke".

I hope that this clears it up for you.

2 comments:

E.Rae said...

ooft, that's me told then.

If it wasn't for the poisonous and dangerous creatures that are also native to Australia I am sure we would have chosen to go there rather than stay here in this WONDERFUL climate.

My brain is melted after 2 days back at work so this question is rubbish. BUT

Us Brits are rather confused about our identity. We can't decide if we're metric people or not. We like a pint of lager and our miles per hour. Yet we run 10km runs and teach our kids in metres and centimetres. I was under the impression that the USA were imperial type of people yet when you mentioned temperatures you used faranheit. Is that not the metric value?

just a girl... said...

Did the word horny come from horny toad?