Sunday, August 24, 2008

Desperation !

O.K. I'm going to take it easy on......Lets call her "Nanny" for she unknowingly replied to a request of mine, and used the dreaded "?" at the end of her sentence. ( I did reply back and informed her that, that meant I would be answering it,....That is what I do.) I also want more
players and don't want to scare her off!. So here is the answer she is needing!

Q: Yes!, Yes!, a thousand times YES!, or would that sound too desperate?

A: Yes!, Yes!, a thousand time YES!, does sound a bit desperate. But we are bloggers,
we need all of the readers and comments we can get. (if any of you have trackers installed you know what I mean...HUH M & M) We should go out and get a life but then what would we do with our blogs, and the person that reads it....Oops I'm mean all the people that read them!.

Thanks for playing Nanny, do come back PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE........

I hope that this clears it up for you.

1 comment:

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

LOL!

Well, I guess I did "ask" for that, right. (<--- note, no question mark after that last sentence. You're a dangerous place for question marks to be around)

Thanks so much for adding me to your blog roll(s).