Monday, August 11, 2008

Ahh a new player !

Music Monkey wants to play !

O.K. first you asked 2 questions (that is O.K. just don't make it a habit)

Q: 1 So if it is O.K. I'd like to ask a question.

Q: 2 Why is it that as some women get older and develop this facial hair, (please see previous post) They seem to be blind to the fact that they could beat Tom Sellek in a hairy man contest.

A: 1 Yes you may, all are welcome to play.

A: 2 They could not beat Tom Sellek in a hairy man contest, for they are women!.
But...Sometimes this over abundance of facial hair is caused by a rare cancer called Adrinocortical-carcinoma. Which causes the estrogen levels to go off the chart.

Or it could be that they do know it's there and are blaming their Ex-husbands for it (and everything else they don't like) and decided to leave it so men would leave them alone (and this works rather well).

I hope that this clears it up for you.

2 comments:

just a girl... said...

Music Monkey,

Ken answered your question.

Thanks,
Ken's New Personal Secretary.

E.Rae said...

Great, thank you.

I've been trying to think of something else to ask but I'm afraid my brain is on holiday till Thursday. So I'd like to ask you "what should I ask next?"