Thursday, August 7, 2008

Hell I don't know how to tital this !

OK now to save time "just A Girl" will now be called JAG!
in the long run it will save me time that I could use doing
something productive, Like making sure I have the lights on at 4: 00 am
and I am commenting on her posts.

Here are her latest THREE
Q 1 What is a tracker ...I can't wait.

Q 2 Is this where I tell her to go to my ask blog ....MMMMM!

Q 3 Me a serial double poster ...UHHHHHH.....................................................

O. K. here we go!

A 1 It is a add on that will let you see where your visits are coming from and how they got there. (I will e-mail you more info un-like FWC I share what I know)

A 2 YES DUHHH

A 3 II don't don't know know what what you you are are talking talking about about.

I hope that this clears it up for you.

3 comments:

just a girl... said...

you crack me up!

just a girl... said...

What if you're in hell, and you're mad at someone, where do you tell them to go?

just a girl... said...

you asked for questions and you have created a monster. How in the world do you copy and paste text into blogger.