Thursday, August 14, 2008

Copy and paste

JAG is having one of those days, she needs the help from the master so here we go;

Q: How in the world do you copy and paste into blogger?

One of these days you are going to stump me (just not today)

When you need to copy and paste some thing in to blogger it is easy after the first time.
First go find what it is you want inserted, Then call your sister Terry and ask her to do it for you. Remember you will need to give her your password.

I hope that this clears it up for you

1 comment:

just a girl... said...

Okay first of all we have to get you organized. You need to put a big block on your site with a link so that when we ask you why we can jsut click a button instead of having to go to your first post. Let me know if you need help with that I am a master now. LMAO

Secondly.

Why is it that when you search google for pink fucking flamingos, pink panter comes up? Question number 2 is there some thing I am missing? Question 3. Are flamingos and freaking panthers now in the same category. Help me help you!