Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The question I've been waiting for!

O.K. I've been waiting for this question, I thought I would of gotten it the first day.

And now music monkey shall be referred to as M & M. (I like this one)
so without further ado here is the question............................................
M & M asks: What should I ask next ? (O.K. the question I was waiting for didn't have the word "next" but that's close enough)

A: I put 1 limit on the questions that can be asked, I just want them to be clean
enough for a 11 year old to read. (that is the age of the youngest reader that I know I
have). They can be about anything, I try to put some truth in the answers, as in your
1st or should I say second question. Adrinocortical-carcinoma does cause facial hair growth.

I will always try to put some humor in for that is the main point of this. I'm just not
always able to be funny ( I blame my childhood, teachers, siblings,drugs,friends and the government for this) but I try.

I hope that this clears it up for you.

2 comments:

E.Rae said...

It does indeed, thank you very much. And in answer to your question I am indeed a Brit. But ... the best type of Brit as I'm Scottish (sorry to anyone who is offended by that but you know it's true!)
I do have another question but I don't want to be accused of being a serial question asker so I shall ask it tomorrow instead.

E.Rae said...

I'm going to be very careful here not to ask three questions! Which is going to make this long winded and therefore your email would probably make it easier. (1 question avoided)

I wasn't aware of the word 'bloke' being a particularly British word. So I guess you learn something every day. I do feel though there may be something suspicious about your two favourite words being 'bestest' and 'bloke'. Almost as if you are boosting your own status there (another question avoided).

My actual question is -
As you know I consider Scotland to be the best part of the UK. Where do you consider to be the best part of the USA?