Friday, August 15, 2008

Confused/fahrenheit/celsius

M&M is confused about a ......few things. And I'm here to clear some of them up!
First she says her country is confused on there identity. This one will have to
wait in tell I get over there later this year, I will try to find time to set up shop
and help clear this up for you.

Now her question is a rather long one. (the answer is not)

Q: I was under the impression that the U.S.A were imperial type of people,
yet when you (I) mentioned the temperature you (I) used Fahrenheit. Is that not the metric value.
(yes she really asked this, I'm not making it up)

A: NO, The metric value is CELSIUS.

I hope that this clears it up for you.

3 comments:

E.Rae said...

I told you my brain had melted.

E.Rae said...

Ok, I know I'm a pain but my brain woke up. Thank you for the email address. I have no email access on this particular computer, hence the comment.

My cousin asked me this question and it's a total cliched question. However, I have a controversial answer so thought you might like it.

If a tree falls in the woods does it make a sound?

E.Rae said...

oops, should have been.

If a tree falls in the wood and there's no-one there to hear it does it make a sound?