Monday, August 25, 2008

2nd 1st, 1st 2nd

Dear M & M, I just thought I would let you know that "Nanny" learned the first time! (lol)
But I really like you so its OK! I'm going to do these backwards just because!

2nd Q: when will companies realise that customers don't like overseas call centres? (centers, here in the US).

2nd A: They have learned, they just don't care. they can have a room full of people in B.F.E.
for what they would pay 1 person here!. They care about one thing only $$$!, The thing that gets me is that I have received a lot of feed back on this post but no one has noticed that Apple is doing this on purpose! They created the damn thing! they know its making your ipod crash!
and they are leaving it out there!.

I think their thought is "if it crashes then they will buy a new one" this is B.S.


1st Q: Is it fixed now?(my ipod)

1st A: well........Every time I plug it in it wants to update. I click the box that says "Don't ask again" but it does!. Half the songs I put in aren't there!

I am about to take it back and tell them to shove the ipod up their 1439!

I hope that this clears it up for you.

No comments: