Friday, August 22, 2008

Road side flowers?

2 from you know who!

Q: Why do people leave flowers at the side of the road or on a bench to commemorate
someone who has died?

A good question, I have a = answer!

A: It was brought to the U.S. by the Mexicans, They believe that when some one dies in a
car crash or drive by or other unnatural way that every year on that day they return to that place.
The flowers are to let them know that they are still missed and loved.

Then this was under the Question; We wouldn't put flowers on a hospital bed!
DUHHHHHHHH, come on how long does a hospital bed stay empty. That would be like tossing them in the river...wave at it and say bye!,

OK I bet she will be more careful on her closing statements after this (you don't have to I love it really)

Q: Is that the question I was supposed to ask?

A: It wasn't a question you were supposed to ask. It was a question that needed to be answered!
Remember the only stupid question is the one you don't ask. Its just some are smarter than others!

I hope that this clears it up for you.

1 comment:

E.Rae said...

Well you learn something new everyday. Although don't think I have learned the one question rule yet!
This has indeed cleared things up for me.