Friday, August 15, 2008

M&M you got kucky with this one!

M&M you almost got a spanking via the web on this one.
But you saved your self! (you will never know how lucky you are)
by sending the correct question on that second comment.
I almost did not open it before responding...DAMN but I did.
This is also a question I thought would have been asked a long
time ago. Its about time we are getting them out of the way.

Q: If a tree falls in a forest and no one is there, does it make
any noise.?

Now before I answer this I do want to say that you do work
in Education up there right! (notice the ! is not a ? hence a statement not a question)


A: The answer is YES IT DOES, it has been proven.
Discovery Chanel has a documentary out called Planet Earth.
Very good have watched it 3 or 4 times. They put a camera (hidden)
in the rain forest and caught it on film (with sound).
This sells for bout (which is the U K word for about) $80.00 U.S. dollars.
well worth the money!.

I hope that this clears it up for you.

No comments: