Sunday, January 11, 2009

Okay, its wake up time!

Okay, now this is how you play, and how you participate. I will ask a question, you answer it in the comment section, Or you can ask me a question in the comment section and I will answer it in a post. that covers the "Ask me", and the "Ask you". Now for the "Who knew" part. I will do a post and in form you of something that I did not know. you may also leave a who knew in my comments section. This blog is a reader participation blog. It needs you! So be a sport and play, and play often.

Here is the first "New" question.

I will now be putting down at the bottom of all post on all three blogs either U/S or D/S
What do you think they mean?

U/S

4 comments:

Doberman Gang said...

So now you are going to make me try to think. How dare you assume I have a brain. us U/S = Unusally stupid d/s = damn stupid. OK maybe I dont have a brain. I need to vist the land of OZ.

Anonymous said...

Damn. I'm not good at these games. I go with Doberman's answer because I've got nothing of my own.

Practically Joe said...

I know!
I know!
upstairs and downstairs.
Am I too late?
What did I win?

Ken Duck Geraths said...

Joe,winners never cheat, and cheaters never win. Now hang your head in shame