Tuesday, January 13, 2009

And the answer is!

Okay, all of you were wrong (all 1.5 of you) U/P stands for upstairs and D/S is downstairs. I have set up an office sort of in my bed room. I am still in the process of setting things just so. Last night I switched computers so I have my good one down in my room so I will be living in my room most of the time I will use the U/S, D/S just so you know (like you care) where I am doing my brain storming from. I will post some pictures when I get it all done, the desk I am using down here was a buy from a garage sale I picked up 6 months ago, and had to do some major work on to get it the way I wanted it. But you can't tell. ( I do good work lol patting myself on the back) I may have to change it a little more do to my good computer is a true desk top i.e. it sits flat on top of the desk not standing on the floor. So I will get to work on it right after my bike ride/ picture taking trip today. And I might get the pictures taken of the two work stations I now have..... but don't hold your breath. I am much better at making a mess than cleaning them!

D/S

4 comments:

Practically Joe said...

I bet you're posting this one from downstairs.
Right?
Am I right?

I have a question.
It may sound a bit silly ... but ... you're an outdoorsman so you might know.
Plus, I've always wondered.

Please tell me ...
If a woodchuck could chuck wood, and I imagine they can ... it's right in their name ...
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck ... could you answer that if you would?

Ken Duck Geraths said...

Well joe you are just to smart you got it right, man how did you figure it out?

Your answer will be posted when you wake. And thanks for playing.

Doberman Gang said...

up stairs down stairs not in a million year would I gues that. If was brain storming for me it would be i/s ( in shitter) it is a lap top you know.

Ken Duck Geraths said...

Oh lets not talk computers today, I am fighting with 2 desk tops right now (U/S) and I have all desk tops.....