Saturday, November 29, 2008

Okay I know but I wanted you to see this!!!





Now this is strange, Its not time for them to be dropping there antlers. They are just now picking up the doe's. And here this guy is a forked horn with only one antler.... but he has three babes. He wont have them for long he will lose the first fight he gets in and I seen a big four point buck near by (pictures of him will be posted on "Ken's blog" tomorrow). But now here is the funny part. Two years ago I was at my brothers, which is where I took these pictures. And there was a buck that had one antler that was close to a foot long and the other one was about 6 inches. But it was the left antler on the other one and the right on this one. but the pictures were taken about 100 feet and two years apart!

1 comment:

... said...

i just love your pictures of the wildlife you encounter. wish i lived closer to the wildlife here in our mountains.