Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Who knew? 1

Who knew that there was this election thing that was going to steal the thunder of the grand opening of this revamped blog? Why was I the last one to find out?
Shouldn't they like let people know when we are going to have this thing going on?
I mean how many of you knew this was going on?

So anyway I was really disappointed that we were not given a notice to an election of this magnitude. You know like have it on TV or the Internet. But we have a new president elect and we will be heading down a new path. Cross your fingers and lets hope he can do what he says.

The world changed over night and it wasn't do to my blog.....WHO KNEW?

2 comments:

just a girl... said...

1. you knew
2. because you forgot to tell yourself?
3. bastards.
4. i think only one.

5. I did.

decipher that bad boy.

Ken Duck Geraths said...

1. You think I knew that it was this day huh?
2.How can I tell my self, that's just crazy talk!
3. Bastards is right!
4. you got me there JAG?
5. Sure thats what you say now......