Saturday, November 8, 2008

Who knew 2

Picture "A"
















Picture "B"



Who knew I was going to have a contest? Not you I'm sure, I didn't even know my self in tell last night! A friend wanted me to have a best looking friend contest...at first I thought no I would not do it, then I thought that he was an ass hole for thinking my friends couldn't hold a candle to his girl friend and I was all set to show him just how good looking all my friends are. But last night as I tried to plan this attack out I got the feeling that it would belittle my friends or cheapen them like they were a piece of meat. Well my friends mean to much to me so I thought I could still have this contest just not use humans as subjects. So I am having one with pictures that I have taken,. Well I'm thinking of three really. One of animals, one of birds and one of scenery. I will be posting two pictures every day for you to chose from. you tell me which one you like best by the letters A or B. if you miss a day you can scroll down and post you vote at a later time. At the end I will have 3 winners, and then I will have a three way run off to see which picture gets to be the picture of the year. then that picture will be entered in the next photo competition that comes up. and all three will be entered in the fair this next year.




So here are the first two.

6 comments:

E.Rae said...

They are both beautiful but I'm voting A. Do you want a reason? Giving you one anyway. I have OCD. That is the reason for A over B but you'll need to work out for yourself what it is in the pics that has affected my OCD! lol!

Ken Duck Geraths said...

Well I will take a stab at the OCD in stead. "Over the Counter Drugs" lol

E.Rae said...

Or "Overly Cautious Drama-queen" lol!

Trixie said...

B is my favourite.

Doberman Gang said...

I vote B

... said...

A is my choice

and thank you for not doing the "my friends are better looking than yours" contest =)