Monday, October 6, 2008

If I were woman?


Giggles has asked a rather strange question (and I do mean strange) She wants to know what I would do if I were to be a woman for 1 day. so this is how it was asked.



Q: If you were a woman for one day, What would you spend the day doing?


This is a question that really had me thinking, I had never pondered this before.

And that's why the award!


A: I would spend every last second I could in an all woman's gym, for 2 reasons.

1) So I wouldn't have to worry about some guy hitting on me.

2) so I could find out what all the hot chicks really want out of a man, and then the next day I could be there for them. (What did you want me to say!)


I hope that this clears it up for you.

3 comments:

just a girl... said...

uhh i want you to say that you would spend at least half of that day touching your boobies.

Utter Basketcase said...

OMG I TOTALLY Forgot that I had asked this question!!!

I was so excited about your answer too, and was checking like every 10mins after I asked it LOL!

But then I just totally forgot! (baby brain!)

WOOOHOOOOO I gave ya a brain fart!!!!

I GOT AN AWARD!!! WOOOOOO xx

Anonymous said...

Great answer---LOL